Við bjóðum viðskiptavinum okkar upp á nokkrar vinsælustu vörutegundir heims.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Cyber Crime Prevention
• Support the CCEP Cyber Fraud Incident Management process by identifying, investigating, and reporting cyber fraud incidents.
• Supports the execution of the Corporate Security cyber security strategy with the support of Director Security Strategy & Development and under direction of VP Security.
• Supporting the Director Security Strategy & Development in delivering corporate security objectives related to cybercrime prevention and acts as a backup when required.
• Deliver expertise across a broad spectrum of cyber security related issues delivering innovation upon security planning.
• Provides support for raising Cybercrime risk mindset across CCEP and finance 3rd parties. Organizes trainings and cyber awareness campaigns across CCEP in conjunction with stakeholders.
• Support the use and implementation of security technologies in collaboration with stakeholders, providing technical guidance for decisions involving AI, machine learning and other modern technologies.
BU Physical Security
• Supporting the BU Corporate Security lead in delivering business unit Security and acts as backup when required.
• Deliver expertise across a broad spectrum of security related issues delivering innovation upon security planning
• Professional responsibility and accountability for the security of CCEP employees, resources and brand, against criminal, idealist and political threat within their respective BU’s.
• Reacts and investigates areas of crisis management in support of country Legal and the BU IMT process.
• Where required, delivers security responsibility for business facilities. Supports peer BU’s as required.
• Creates a safe working environment for all CCEP staff, taking personal responsibility in areas of risk on behalf of CCEP.
• Deliver investigative response upon detection of incidents related to Social Engineering, Cyber fraud, Ransomware, Digital brand misuse or other Cybercriminal activities across all CCEP Business Units.
• Liaises with BPT, Data Privacy and Finance on understanding the current cybercrime threat landscape.
• Deliver strategy recommendations for intelligence/data driven complex fraud investigations
• Manage complex and/or sensitive Cyber Fraud cases, establishing and coordinating multifunctional alliances in close collaboration with BPT Security, Finance teams and Legal.
• Supports internal and external investigations between the CCEP BUs and Functions, Corporate Security team and law enforcements concerning Cybercrime, fraudulent activities and misconduct.
• Maintain intelligence practices and processes to track the dark side of connectivity, Social Engineering hacking attempts and protect CCEP against cybercrime exposure and financial fraud
• Responsible for raising Security mindset at the SSC and other Finance 3rd parties, ensuring the implementation of the Security programs and policies developed by Security.
• Maintains and improves reporting & threat intelligence monitoring systems as well as fraud predictive analytics to detect/prevent any incident. Performs research on adversarial Tools, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
• Support the Corporate Security Cyber strategy by providing SME and project management support for key digital initiatives.
• Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent major or equivalent work experience
• Work experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Cyber Security with at least 2 years in one of the following domains: Cyber security, Cyber fraud detection/investigation/prevention
• Foreign languages: Fluent English
• Plus: another European language
• Other: Strong communication skills
• Ability to set and manage priorities
• Communicative competence for networking, conflict resolution and organizational ability
Our employee value proposition:
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.