Smelltu hér til að skoða laus störf.
Senior Manager, Solution Architect, S/4HANA Forecast to Load
What do you become a part of –
The solution architect will define and maintain the solution architecture for forecast to load in alignment with business requirements, strategic design principles, architecture policies and standards. You will ensure a coherent, integrated end to end design for forecast to load.
The business purpose of these activities is to align business design and IT architecture and to support efficient execution of the SAP S/4 HANA transformation. You will drive simplification and standardization across the IT landscape to minimize the cost of operations whilst balancing the need to provide the best solution choices to meet the need of local markets.
What you will do –
• The solution architect will be a key role in our SAP S/4 HANA transformation
• The solution architect will define the target state solution architecture for forecast to load and its integration into other end to end business processes
• The forecast to load solution architect oversees the complete S/4 HANA solution architecture and ensures the solution design remains viable, efficient, and templated
• Responsible for detailed design of all the interim states required during implementation and rollout.
• Supports the business benefits realisation.
• Supports Solution development and deployment team and safeguard the fit to standard approach
• Defines solution design guidelines in line with architecture policies and guidelines
• Identify architecture design authority decisions, create input for architecture design authority decisions or support others in creating this material
• Responsible for identifying interlocks, interdependencies, and potential reuse across the solution
• The forecast to load solution architect will work closely with the other process area solution architects, the business representatives, the solution implementation team, as well as the enterprise architects in defining & safeguarding the solution architecture
What we expect from you –
• Experience in a solution architecture role
• Experienced in large scale SAP S/4 HANA greenfield implementations – ideally in consumer goods
• Deep skills and experience in forecast to load in consumer goods
• Deep skills in S/4 HANA Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Asset Management, as well as SAP Extended Warehouse Management (eWM) and SAP Transportation Management (TM)
• English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and experience to operate in a distributed matrix organisation and communicate at all organisation levels
• Excellent lateral leadership skill and senior leadership experience
• Excellent abstraction ability and very comfortable handling complexity
Applications to please be submitted in English
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.